5 Valentine's Gift Ideas Using Your Boudoir Photos
5 Things You Can Do With Your Boudoir Photos for Valentine's Day
The Christmas feast is gone, and the New Year's Eve champagne bottles are empty! Now it's time to start thinking about boudoir photo gifts for Valentine's Day! Here are some of the most popular ideas:
1. Album – This is our most popular boudoir gift! It is sexy and elegant and the perfect gift for him (trust us)! Our albums are available as an 8x8 or 10x10 album and is included in both the Gold and Platinum boudoir photography packages! These are NOT your standard craft-store photo albums... ;-)
2. Calendars – A fun way to remind him how what a lucky guy he is (not that he needs help!) all year long.
3. Wallets – Wallet sized photos are very compact and discreet! A perfect gift for the man who loves to carry mementos with him all the time.
4. Cards & Stationary – These are perfect if your partner is in the military or away on business a lot. Write him a card or note on your personalized boudoir stationary. Spray a little perfume on it for an added touch. He’ll go crazy for you!
5. Canvases – Surprise your partner with a beautiful fine art canvas from your boudoir session! Contact us for pricing for different sizes.
Haven't booked your boudoir photo shoot yet? What are you waiting for, Gorgeous? Let's set a date and get these sexy gifts started for you!
Contact us to book your special Valentine's session